All Series 6 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 6 Single-Ended RCA cables begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Each conductor is engineered with dual solid gauge wires that are mathematically and tonally chosen to support low, mid and high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each wire yields zero strand interaction and better sound quality. Unbalanced analog audio systems will benefit from using Tributaries Twin-Axial cable design. The precision twisted Twin-Axial design has dedicated conductors for the positive signal and negative return signal plus a heavy shield that is connected to the source end only. In this design the shield will capture any induced interference sending it to ground at the source end thereby isolating noise away from the input stage of the load. This configuration ensures a clear signal transfer with overall noise rejection as close to balanced as possible. The end result is a neutral sounding cable.
- The Series 6 Single-Ended Audio cable is stocked in pair and mono cables in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Precision-Twisted Twin-Axial 20AWG HC-OFC conductors
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass & midrange
- Insulated conductors eliminate strand interaction/distortion
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass RCA connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths either pairs or mono cables