All Series 2 audio cables are assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The Series 2 Single-Ended RCA cables begin with ultra-pure oxygen free copper (OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Conductors are solid gauge to prevent grainy distortion caused by stranded wire. Utilizing Tributaries Twin-Axial cable design with dedicated conductors of equal impedance for positive and negative signals the Series 2 RCA cables will benefit the performance of any unbalanced analog audio system. The light weight flat and flexible design provides ease of installation. The Series 2 Single-Ended RCA audio cable is Tributaries entry level. Packed with performance, Series 2 will beat any similarly priced audio cable available.
- The Series 2 Single-Ended Audio cable is stocked in pair cables in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Precision twisted pairs of 24AWG solid OFC conductors
- Shielded to protect from noise entering the audio signal
- Low profile RCA connectors with aluminum covers
- Highly flexible black PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths