Surface-mount partition sensor with Cresnet® power and communications.
The GLS-PART-CN is a sleek, surface-mount partition sensor that utilizes the dependable Cresnet® wired network for power and communications. Designed with hospitality environments in mind, this easily installed sensor uses an infrared (IR) beam to sense the position of movable partitions within a space. The IR beam’s signal strength is adjustable and features a sensing distance of up to four feet, making the GLS-PART-CN a versatile partition sensor with optimized sensing accuracy. Three LEDs on the unit provide at-a-glance information on the sensor’s state of power, communications, and partition detection. The GLS-PART-CN offers mounting options for rooms with finished or droptile ceilings.
The GLS-PART-CN has plug-in outputs and built-in time delays. Also, the partition sensor easily connects via Cresnet® to a Crestron control processor to manage divisible room environments.
- The GLS-PART-CN uses the dependable Cresnet wired network for communication between devices. Cresnet provides a simple solution for configuring and wiring sensors as part of any complete Crestron system. Cresnet is the communications backbone for Crestron lighting dimmers, keypads, shades, thermostats, and many other devices. This flexible 4-wire bus provides data communications and 24 Volts DC power for all of the devices on the Cresnet network.
- The GLS-PART-CN has a white finish and can mount directly into finished ceilings. For droptile ceilings, the GLS-PART-CN installs into a 1-gang, 3-1/2 inch deep electrical box. In both instances, a decorator-style faceplate can be used to match the GLS-PART-CN with the color of the room. Only about 20 mm of the GLS-PART-CN is visible after installation, making it an unobtrusive addition to a room.
- This sleek sensor delivers unparalleled versatility through an additional output on the terminal block, which can be used as an alternate method of integration with a Crestron Control System® or other system. The 5th pin of the Cresnet connector provides either a 24 Volt, 10 mA output or a closure to ground, perfect for connection with a Versiport or digital input port.
- Sleek, compact design
- Adjustable infrared beam for high accuracy
- Sensing distance of up to 4 feet
- Cresnet® for power and communications
- Crestron® control system integration via Cresnet
- Digital output provides either a 24 Volt, 10 mA output or a closure to ground
- Visible LED display that indicates sensor status