Make more rooms green with the Crestron Green Light® Power Pack. Designed for commercial lighting applications, this low-cost, intelligent lighting system controls lights based on the occupancy and available natural light in any room.
The Crestron Green Light® Power Pack (GLPP) family delivers affordable room lighting control with essential features for reducing energy usage. Available with up to three channels of switching or 0-10V dimming, each GLPP model includes inputs for a photosensor and for an occupancy sensor for intelligent lighting control based on the amount of natural light and the presence of people in a space. The GLPP Series offers a cost-effective and powerful lighting control solution for classrooms, small offices, and open-plan offices.
Ideal for new construction as well as retrofitting existing buildings, GLPPs are designed to install and commission quickly and without hassle. Additionally, the GLPP can be connected to a central control system, enabling it to become an integral part of the building energy management system. The dimming models also include built-in power monitoring to track energy usage in real time, providing accurate metrics to assess real power savings. When installed as a standalone lighting system, the GLPP can be easily commissioned via an optional, wireless IR remote (the GLPPA-REMOTE-PROG).
- Designed to mount directly over a pair of adjacent 4" square electrical boxes, the GLPP is easy to prepare for and install. High- and low-voltage connections are made using the labeled, color-coded flying-lead wires. Once installed, each unit is instantly operational with out-of-the-box default settings adequate for many applications.
- Further commissioning tweaks to the GLPP are a snap with the optional GLPPA-REMOTE-PROG remote. For added convenience, this remote can use the IR receiver on a GLS-ODT-C-NS or GLS-OIR-C-NS occupancy sensor that is connected to the GLPP to send commissioning and setup commands. If occupancy sensors are not present, the optional GLPPA-IRGW-F flush-mount, external IR receiver facilitates the smooth operation of a GLPP remote in any size room.
- Occupancy sensor and photosensor inputs drive the potential for significant energy savings. Lights will turn off automatically when the room is vacated, and rooms with adequate daylight will dim automatically. During the simple commissioning process, these cost-saving techniques can be made permanent to prevent users from overriding them.
Built-in Power Monitoring
- Power monitoring, included on all dimming models, tracks the real time energy usage of each GLPP to help control energy costs. By analyzing real data, organizations can make more educated decisions regarding energy resources, which will have greater impact on the bottom line.
User Interface Options
- Recall specific scenes or manually adjust lighting in a space with up to three, 4-button GLPPA-KP keypads or the optional handheld GLPPA-REMOTE-USER user remote. To help promote installation in existing spaces, these discrete keypads can be installed in place of standard toggle switches by utilizing existing switch-loop wiring.
Adaptive Zero-Cross Switching
- The GLPP is built to last and to extend the life of the connected ballasts and lamps. By using a proprietary, closed-loop zero-cross switching scheme, the GLPP ensures that relay contacts close under no load.
Crestron® Integrated Building Control System
- As with all Crestron products, control goes beyond just a single room. While the GLPP is a great single room solution, it is designed to be part of a larger Crestron integrated building system, linked via wired or wireless communication to the central control system. With Crestron Fusion® software, building managers have total energy monitoring, management, and control capabilities over all GLPPs and other installed Crestron equipment.
Cresnet® Models – Wired Communications
- Robust and reliable communications between the GLPP and a control system is provided over the Cresnet bus. The versatile topology of Cresnet means that installers can home-run, daisy-chain, or mix and match as needed. Cresnet connects to the GLPP via flying leads with wire nuts, eliminating any need for crimpers or connectors and making for a more secure, trouble-free termination.
infiNET EX® Models – Wireless Communications
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast 2-way RF communications throughout a commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The GLPP communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-GWEXER, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths.
- Lighting control for 100-277 Volt AC loads
- Ideal for new construction or retrofits
- Quick and easy commissioning via optional handheld remote (GLPPA-REMOTE-PROG)
- Wired or wireless link to central Crestron® system
- 1-, 2-, and 3-channel models available
- Switched and 0-10V dimming models available
- Occupancy sensor and photosensor integration
- Support for up to three remote keypads
- Easy keypad wiring using existing switch-loop wiring
- Optional handheld remote for daily use (GLPPA-REMOTE-USER)
- Real-time energy monitoring on select models
- Adaptive zero-cross switching for extended life
- Seamless integration with Crestron AV systems
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant
- UL 2043 Listed