High-quality video cables for connecting analog video devices, such as DVD players, VCRs, and cameras. Also ideal for digital audio.
Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance and end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-RCA model is a high-quality, low-loss composite video cable featuring 24k gold-plated RCA male connectors at each end. It is also ideally suited for carrying S/PDIF digital audio and is offered in a variety of popular lengths up to 12 feet.
- High-quality, low-loss composite video cable
- High-performance S/PDIF digital audio cable
- High-end 24k gold-plated RCA connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, and 12 ft lengths