Provides eight DM 8G® Fiber inputs for any DigitalMedia™ Switcher with modular input blade slots.
The DMB-I-S is an input blade designed for use with any blade-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides eight independent DM 8G® Fiber inputs. Each DM 8G Fiber input enables the connection of a DM 8G Fiber Transmitter, or the output of another DM® switcher. Just one multimode fiber optic strand is required per input, supporting distances up to 1000 feet (300 m) using CresFiber® 8G, or 500 feet (150 m) using other multimode fiber optic cable.
Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular input blade for a DM-MD64X64 or DM-MD128X128 switcher
- Provides eight independent DM 8G® Fiber inputs
- Supports cable lengths up to 1000 ft (300 m) using CresFiber® 8G, or 500 ft (150 m) using other multimode fiber
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Occupies a single output blade slot