Provides eight HDMI® and Dante™ inputs for any DigitalMedia™ Switcher with modular input blade slots. Enables fully-digital integration between DigitalMedia and Avia™ DSP products.
The DMB-4K-I-HD-DNT is an input blade designed for use with any blade-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides eight independent HDMI® inputs with complementary analog audio inputs and Dante™ audio networking. The HDMI inputs are each capable of handling Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for HDCP 2.2, Deep Color, 3D, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. Support for Dante audio networking allows for interfacing with other Dante enabled equipment over the local area network to send and receive streaming stereo audio on any or all input channels. The analog audio inputs are enabled using the optional Analog Audio Breakout Box, which provides support for balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signals.
4K Ultra HD
- All inputs on the DMB-4K-I-HD-DNT are capable of handling video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
Analog Audio Embedding
- Each HDMI input on the DMB-4K-I-HD-DNT is accompanied by a balanced analog audio input, allowing stereo analog audio signals to be embedded with the digital video signal. The analog audio inputs are enabled using the optional Analog Audio Breakout Box (model AUD-BOB-1602).
Dante™ Audio Networking
- Dante networking enables streamlined integration with Crestron Avia™ DSP products and other Dante enabled audio sources, processors, mixers, and switchers. Dante allows stereo audio input signals to be received over an Ethernet network and embedded with the video input signal from any of the blade’s HDMI inputs. Send/return loop capability is also supported, allowing audio from any HDMI or analog input to be externally processed, mixed, or switched via Dante, and then re-embedded with the video signal within the DM switcher. The Dante network interface is provided via the DM switcher’s LAN port, supporting up to 120 simultaneous stereo input and output signals.
CEC Embedded Device Control
- DigitalMedia offers an alternative to conventional RS-232 and IR display control by harnessing the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) signal embedded in HDMI. Through its connection to a control system (via the DM switcher), the DMB-4K-I-HD-DNT provides a gateway for controlling display devices right through their HDMI connections, potentially eliminating the need for any dedicated control wires or IR emitters.
- Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular input blade for a DM-MD64X64 or DM-MD128X128 switcher
- Provides eight independent 4K HDMI® inputs
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Dante™ audio networking supports up to eight stereo sends and eight stereo inputs/returns
- Integrates seamlessly with Crestron® Avia™ DSP products
- Analog audio inputs enable stereo audio embedding via the optional AUD-BOB-1602 breakout box
- Enables device control via CEC
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Occupies a single DM switcher input blade slot