A space-saving wall or lectern mounted touch screen featuring a clean, contemporary appearance with edge-to-edge glass and advanced high-definition Smart Graphics®. Features onboard voice recognition, web browsing, streaming video display, Rava® SIP Intercom, and PoE+ network power. Includes native applications for Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control and Sonos® Home Sound System control.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
- A Crestron® touch screen offers an ideal user-interface for controlling all the technology in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. Touch screens simplify and enhance the way you use technology, doing away with those piles of remote controls, cluttered wall switches, disparate smartphone apps, and cryptic computer screens. For controlling audio, video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other systems, Crestron touch screens are fully-customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real-time status display, live streaming video, voice recognition, web browsing, and a full-featured media player for an enhanced multi-room entertainment experience.
- With its clean, contemporary design highlighted by edge-to-edge glass and stunning color graphics, the Crestron TSW-560P Series touch screen makes an elegant statement on any wall or lectern. Perfectly at home in the most contemporary residence or modern office building, its high-tech good looks underline its power for simplifying everyday tasks and functions throughout any facility.
- The TSW-560P Series delivers the ultimate touch screen experience in an unobtrusive, space-saving design. It features a brilliant portrait-oriented 5 inch capacitive touch screen display with Smart Graphics® and 5 soft-touch buttons. PoE connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation a breeze for both new and retrofit applications. Additional advanced features include the abilities to control any function using voice commands, view security cameras and other video sources, communicate using built-in intercom and phone capabilities, and browse the Internet. Native applications are included to enable control of a Zoom Rooms™ conferencing system, and enjoy full access to a Sonos® Home Sound System.
Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience and the ultimate value by enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Smart Graphics, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.Crestron Smart Graphics offers these enhancements and more:
- Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges that are intuitive and fun to use
- Kinetic effects to enhance the feeling of realism, with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip
- Drag-and-drop objects that snap into place, offering an easy way to switch sources
- Dashboard widgets to personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information
- A power-saving screensaver that allows display of time, temperature, and other text content at a reduced brightness level
- Customizable themes allowing a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season
- Fully-developed SmartObjects® that enable sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming
- A consistent look and feel across multiple touch screens of varying sizes
- The TSW-560P includes five backlit, soft-touch capacitive buttons for quick access to commonly used functions. These buttons are pre-labeled with icons for “Power”, “Home”, “Lights”, “Up”, and “Down” functions. Each button is programmable via the control system for custom functionality, and any unused button can be hidden by simply turning off its backlight.
- To ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions, the TSW-560P includes a built-in light sensor, which regulates the brightness of the display and button backlighting according to the ambient light level in the room. Separate auto-brightness settings are provided for the display and buttons to allow each to be adjusted or defeated as needed.
- Some things are easier said than done, so why not just say what you want and let Crestron do it for you? With built-in voice recognition, the TSW-560P provides the ability to use spoken commands to control virtually anything. Voice recognition can be used to quickly turn devices on or off, select and play a specific media title or playlist, change the channel, choose a lighting scene, lower the windows shades, lock the doors, arm the security system, or enter a password. Simply say a command and Crestron does the rest.
- High-performance streaming video capability makes it possible to view security cameras and other video sources right on the touch screen. Native support for H.264 and MJPEG formats allows the TSW-560P to display live streaming video from an IP camera, a streaming encoder (Crestron CEN-NVS200, DM-TXRX-100-STR, or similar), or a DigitalMedia™ switcher. Video is delivered to the touch screen over Ethernet, eliminating the need for any extra video wiring.
Rava® SIP Intercom
- Rava SIP Intercom Technology enables hands-free VoIP communication with other Rava-enabled touch screens and door stations. Rava works over Ethernet, supporting 2-way intercom and paging without requiring any special wiring. VoIP phone capability is also possible through integration with a SIP-compatible IP phone system or SIP server, allowing hands-free telephone functionality complete with speed-dialing, caller ID, custom ringers, and other enhancements. Built-in echo cancellation affords full-duplex performance for clear, seamless voice communication using the TSW-560P’s integrated microphone and speakers
- Merging technologies from Sonos and Crestron brings a whole-house music experience like no other. From any touch screen in the house, a family can effortlessly browse for tracks, artists, or playlists using all the services available from Sonos and instantly play them in any room using Sonos wireless speakers or a Crestron Sonnex® Multiroom Audio System. The Sonos app runs natively on the TSW-560P, enabling enhanced control of Sonos products as part of a complete Crestron system. The app checks for updates nightly so it’s always current.
Zoom Rooms™ Mode
- Native Zoom Rooms mode enables the TSW-560P to be used as a touch screen control panel for a Zoom Rooms software-based conferencing and collaboration solution. The TSW-560P offers a superior alternative to a consumer tablet device, providing a more reliable and secure platform with streamlined options for wall mount and lectern mount installations. Its 5” color touch screen delivers the same user-friendly Zoom Rooms experience as a typical tablet, but without the risk of misplacing the device. Instead of Wi-Fi®, the TSW-560P uses a wired Ethernet connection to ensure reliable connectivity at all times.
- The TSW-560P may be configured to run Zoom Rooms Mode exclusively, or to allow toggling between Zoom Rooms Mode and regular Smart Graphics touch screen control mode. The latter allows for integrating Zoom Rooms conferencing into a larger AV system while providing control for both through one touch screen device.
PinPoint™ Beacon (Coming Soon)
- The built-in PinPoint proximity detection beacon enhances the intelligence and personalization of a Crestron system by enabling a smartphone or tablet device to always know what room it’s in. It works with the Crestron App or Crestron PinPoint App, using Bluetooth® technology to determine when the mobile device is in or near the same room as the beacon, and signals the mobile app to automatically display the appropriate controls and information for that location.
- Using its built-in web browser, the TSW-560P provides quick access to online program guides and other web-based services at the touch of a button, allowing enhanced touch screen control of DVRs and other appliances without having to pick up a separate tablet or smartphone. If a device can be controlled or managed through a web browser, it can be integrated into the Crestron system through the TSW-560P. Of course, the web browser may also be used to simply browse the Internet, check traffic conditions, or look up a recipe.
- Typing in passwords, URLs, and text searches is facilitated using the on-screen multi-language keyboard.
- The TSW-560P’s capacitive touch screen affords enhanced capabilities for browsing web pages using multi-touch gestures.
- Customized audio files can be loaded to add another dimension to the touch screen graphics using personalized sounds, button feedback, and voice prompts.
- A simple Ethernet LAN connection is all that is required to wire the TSW-560P, containing all control, video, intercom, and power signals within a single wire.
Power over Ethernet
- Using PoE technology, the TSW-560P gets its operating power right through the network cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN-SW-POE-5 or CEN-SWPOE-16) offer a total networking solution with built-in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE-4803RU) is also available to support a single touch screen.
- Note: Refer to the “Power” specifications for additional details.
Enterprise Grade Security
- Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® integration. These features are imperative to protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions, and to ensure compliance with your organization’s stringent network policies. Cloud-based provisioning and management streamlines the process of configuring and monitoring every touch screen on the network and keeping them updated. Additional support for SNMP allows every touch screen to be monitored by your IT administrator alongside every other device on the network.
XiO Cloud™ Connected
- XiO Cloud is Crestron’s unifying cloud-based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. XiO Cloud enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. It provides a zero-touch solution that allows complete configuration of device settings without any hardware in hand, then simply connect each device on site and let XiO Cloud push out the settings, licenses, drivers, and firmware updates – automatically and securely – for a quick and painless, ready-to-use deployment.
- Ongoing XiO Cloud services facilitate daily management and monitoring of every device through a single dashboard with comprehensive reporting and logging, live status viewing and alerts, performance metrics and analytics, scheduled actions and updates, and more. As requirements grow and evolve, new features and functionality can be added easily to one or many devices at any time without ever going on site. XiO Cloud is a subscription-based service offering an adaptable SaaS (Software as a Service) solution with graduated levels of functionality and unlimited scalability.
Wall or Lectern Mounting Options
- The TSW-560P is easily installed into drywall and other surfaces using the included TSW-UMB-60 Universal Mounting Bracket. By itself, the TSW-UMB-60 provides a post-construction solution for retrofitting the TSW-560P into existing drywall. For pre-construction applications, the TSW-UMB-60 can be used along with the included TSW-UMB-560P-PMK Pre-Construction Mounting Kit. Masonry and concrete applications are accommodated using the TSW-UMB-60 along with a TSW-UMB-60-BBI back box (sold separately).
- The TSW-560P can also be installed in a wooden lectern or podium. When installed, the touch screen protrudes just 1/2 inch from the mounting surface and latches firmly into the mounting bracket leaving no visible screws for an ultra clean appearance. A security latch option is included to deter unauthorized removal of the touch screen.
- Ultra clean, modern appearance
- Thin profile and small footprint
- Affordable and easy to install
- Portrait-oriented 5" (127 mm) active-matrix color display
- 540 x 960 qHD display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen technology
- Multi-touch capable
- Smart Graphics® performance
- Backlit soft-touch capacitive buttons
- Any/all button hide feature
- Auto-brightness control
- Voice recognition capability
- H.264 or MJPEG streaming video display
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology
- Native Sonos® app
- Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control mode
- Built-in PinPoint™ beacon
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in web browsing
- Multi-language support
- On-screen keyboard
- Customizable screensaver
- Single-wire Ethernet connectivity
- PoE or PoE+ network powered (refer to specifications)
- Enterprise grade security
- Web based configuration
- Cloud-based provisioning and management
- SNMP monitoring support
- Pre or post-construction wall mounting
- Lectern mount over a rectangular cutout
- TSW-UMB-60 Universal Mounting Bracket included
- TSW-UMB-560P-PMK Pre-Construction Mounting Kit included
- Masonry compatible back box available
- Available in smooth black or white finish