All Series 6 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The Series 6 begin with silver-plated ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for digital audio applications. To maintain a consistent 75 Ohm impedance, the coaxial Series 6 S/PDIF Digital Audio cable’s 20AWG silver-plated center conductor is surrounded by three perfectly concentric layers of dielectric which consist of a skin, foamed PE and a final skin. Heavy triple shielding block noise from entering the signal path.
- Tributaries Series 6 precision 75 Ohm engineering provides accurate digital audio performance.
- The Series 6 Digital Audio cable is stocked in each in lengths from ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 20AWG HC-OFC copper conductor for advanced signal transfer
- 2.5% silver-plated wire provides superior digital performance
- Best dielectric insulator: Skin/Nitrogen-injected foam PE/Skin
- Triple shielding prevents noise from entering the signal path
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths