Many of the world's most recognized brands including Ron Jon Surf Shop and Bloomingdale's use our commercial speakers to create unique memorable experiences for their customers. Do the same for your business with the IC-400-T our smallest 70-volt in-ceiling speaker.
- Easy to install and adjust settings
- Compact design simplifies low-ceiling mounting
- Deep bass with less compression
- Horn-loaded for clear sound in any location
- Multi-tap transformer for distributed audio
- Includes tile bridge for installation in any ceiling
- Pairs well with our CA surface mount speakers
- Works with Klipsch KPH-525 Pendant Housing for high/no suspended ceiling installs
The all-new IC-400-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and 1480 certified value-priced loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer. IC-T Series speakers have been included in a number of major installations nationally, from Bloomingdale’s in New York City to the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Orlando.
The two-way IC-400-T features a 5-inch woofer, and 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 2-inch round Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion. A new, more compact design simplifies low ceiling mounting.
For distributed line applications, the IC-400-T features a 70/100-volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille. The IC-400-T is shipped complete with a tile bridge for installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required.